Solid state drive, known as SSD, is a Data Recovery Services storage device that has integrated circuit assemblies as memory. It replaced all old electromagnetic magnetic disks. It is the modern technology that uses electronic interfaces and new I/O interfaces like SATA, which were created to meet the requirements of SSD. Here are its characteristics:
1. There are no mechanical moving parts compared to hard drives or floppy disk.
2. These drives are more resistant to vibration and physical shock.
3. They are quieter, there is less latency and less access time.
4. Hybrid drives are created using SSD and HDD to improve performance.
Part 1 : Factors That Cause SSD Data Loss :
The data loss problem has regularly troubled users. It has nothing to do with SSD, but there are different factors that affect it. List of factors that cause data loss on SSD:
- When the drive is physically damaged, you may lose your data.
- If you use advanced settings to manually manage the drive, some incorrect settings may cause Linkedin data loss.
- At the software level, when virus attacks occur, a lot of data can get lost.
- There are other reasons that can lead to data loss like charging issue etc.
Part 2 : How to recover data from SSD on Windows :
Today, all Windows systems use SSD. Due to the cause from which you lost the data, there are ways to recover the data. However, before recovering data, make sure not to write data to the SSD, it may make Data Recovery Services impossible.
Try to find it in the trash :
If you are using the Windows desktop, all deleted data goes to the Recycle Bin. However, it is only the data that has been deleted using only a delete option or a delete button. If you used the shift + delete option, the files are directly deleted from the system and they are not in the Recycle Bin. Here are the steps to recover data from Recycle Bin:
- Go to the recycle bin on your computer. Usually it’s on your desktop.
- Now navigate to the file you want to restore. Right-click on it and go to restore options.